• A dedicated account contact for your business
• The opportunity to attend quarterly county-wide membership meetings during the year.
• NEW for 2013 The chance to meet your account contact at a drop-in session in your area for advice and information about your membership.
• NEW for 2013 Discounted advance purchase tickets for the Lancashire Tourism Awards.
• A monthly members e-newsletter with the latest business news from Marketing Lancashire and ourpartners across the county.
• NEW for 2013 you will receive 1 FREE inclusion in a Visit Lancashire What’s On or Special Offer e-newsletter sent monthly to over 41,000 visitors to the region.
(This benefit is now only available to new members and is subject to availability. Current members had an exclusive opportunity to book their slot for 2013 which has now closed).
• Involvement in our social media activity to over 10,000 committed followers via Twitter and Facebook – don’t forget to send us your hot news and special offers for inclusion!
• NEW for 2013 As a member you will receive 25% off the price of all marketing activity – an increase of 5% from last year. Activity includes both print and online campaigns giving you exclusive access to our database of interested visitors.
• FREE business listing in a Lancashire Visitor Guide
• The opportunity to be included in relevant press visits for journalists visiting the region and to be involved in PR stories to the media – call us with your stories and ideas!
Your own page on VisitLancashire.com – the official tourist board website for Lancashire with 900,000 unique visitors every year:
• Your page will drive visitors direct to your own website via a web link.
• You control what your page displays via the members extranet. Please contact us for more details.
• Your page will showcase your business in its best light by displaying up to 8 images, giving your full contact and location details and including a description of up to 200 words.
• Your page will be highlighted as a Marketing Lancashire member with inclusion of the logo, plus any accreditation information for your business and details of any awards you have received.
• As a member you will appear higher than any non member in any search results on the website with an image and more detailed description.
• You can submit special offers which will feature on our Special Offers page as well as on your own business page on the Visit Lancashire website. We guarantee to ensure all special offers submitted appear on the website within 48 hours*.
• You can submit any events you are holding to feature within the What’s On section of the website – any events submitted will appear on the website within 5 days.*
• Accommodation providers can access online booking functionality. Please contact us for more details.
• All members are included on our mobile enabled website and our downloadable Visit Lancashire