Taste Lancashire Accreditation Scheme
Lancashire is increasingly recognised as a destination offering the highest quality, locally sourced food and drink in establishments renowned for their standard of customer service and genuine warmth.
To highlight this, Marketing Lancashire has teamed up with Quality In Tourism (QIT) to promote a quality scheme that is specifically designed to promote quality eating establishments.
A rigorous annual assessment is carried out to ascertain the quality level of food and service provision plus businesses who demonstrate that they use and promote locally sourced produce receive "Promoting local produce" recognition. If criteria are met, businesses are awarded either:
- Quality Assured (overall assessment 60% to 79%)
- Highest Quality Assured (overall assessment 80% and over)
Who can join?
The scheme is open to any type of dining establishment which is open to the public and each business is categorised under one of the following “designators”:
- Fine Dining
- International Restaurant
- Fast Food Outlet
- Café/Tea Room
Once accredited your business can benefit from:
- Inclusion in the food and drink section of visitlancashire.com.
- Recognition by Marketing Lancashire through PR activity
- Plaque and certificate awarded
- Use of the relevant logo on your website and printed marketing material.
If you would like to find out more about the Taste Lancashire accreditation scheme, please contact Quality in Tourism who administer the scheme: email@example.com